Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Craziest Tuesday....




This cartoon made me think of the classwork Sherrod did once about the tiger & egg story (LOL).

My allergies have been giving me so much grief that I can hardly sleep more than on hour at a time. But I find myself getting up to blow my nose & drink something because the medication makes me very thirsty. They are painting the office area where I am & that has been driving us crazy too. So this blog will be very short & sweet as I'm very sleep deprived and the Finals start up in a couple of days.

I phoned my sister's house hoping to speak to Sierra, but Sherrod intercepted the phone call & I never even got to her. I waited a couple of hours later to chat with my sister & he intercepted the call on her cell phone. I asked him if he was the official person on duty to answer the phone & he stated that she was eating dinner. She called back & we chatted for a while about things here and there. Most of the time when we have a chance to talk is when she's at work, but that is on hold until she gets settled into her new office.

Have a great night !

T.
T.

No comments: