Monday, June 15, 2009

Think Tank Monday.....




Sometimes as you go through things in life as God is blessing you in so many ways, there are times that you must sit still & allow things that are in your path to happen. Right now I feel as though he is preparing me for a battle in my life & I'm ready to follow him down that path holding God's hand all the way.

If you've never gone through anything in your life, then you have no idea of what I'm speaking about....and it's nothing that I can explain to you that would make you see where I'm coming from. Nothing is wrong & all is well with me, but I have this sense of a "trial" that he's preparing me for and I hope to claim the victory.

Here's a song that has blessed my soul & I hope that you will find that it does the same for you. This is Bishop Paul S. Morton, Sr. & he's an amazingly blessed vocal artist whether he is preaching or singing....he always anoints my soul !



Stay blessed,

T.

No comments: