Thursday, June 4, 2009

An Amazing, Beautiful Thursday....




I know I have not been my usual blogging self lately, but I had a raging sinus infection that was driving me out of my mind. Between sneezing, sniffling, coughing,& itching....life has been good. But the NBA Finals start tonight & I'll be on the edge of my bed seeing what's going on.

In case you don't know, I have a DEEP affection for Country music. George Strait had been one of many that I can listen to every since the day he sang "You Look So Good In Love" & I just happened to catch the salute they did a couple of weeks ago when Jamie Foxx brought me to tears as he TORE UP that song, and here it is for you to listen to. I hope that it brings you the same happiness as it brought me & I wish I could see him when he performs this Saturday at the new Cowboys stadium (I know it will be a event to remember as he will be there with my other girl, Reba McEntire...don't get me started on her).



Peace..

T.

No comments: