Friday, June 26, 2009

Fuzzed Up Friday....




I'm still reeling from the inability to believe that Michael Jackson went out like he did, but all I can say is that doctor that was with him is a "marked" man. I don't mean it to sound like I want anything to happen to him, but we already know that he will always have to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life.

My mechanic called my mobile just as I was exiting the car headed into work & he advised me of what was wrong with my vehicle. I already expected what he had to say because this is not the first time I've needed the work, but he wanted to see if I wanted to invest the kind of money it will take or not. I authorized the repair because even though I've been contemplating a new vehicle, I want to do it in my OWN time versus being "hurried" to make a decision. So the repair work that he will do is a major repair, but it's worth every penny to get my car back up to speed. I knew fully well what I was doing when I took it to him & this will take care of everything like I need it.

I found the sheerest dress that I could to wear to work today without being sent home because it was so freaky hot today. For the life of me, I wish I knew why in the heck the sun is so close to the earth today. As much as I love warm weather, this is just the start of the Summer that we've come to know. But air conditioned systems are being tested everywhere & I don't think the one at work was up to par. But a lot of iced tea & water was ingested today & more will follow because I can't get enough of the stuff.

See ya later....I'm going to bed early !

T.

No comments: