
This is the vehicle that I *really* want, but I'm still doing some research on it before I decide. It is the Mazda CX-7 (not the CX-9), & I'm trying to find out all the information that I can about it. I want to know the good & bad with it, so you know that I'm doing a LOT of reading which distracts my ability to write a civilized blog (LOL).
But several irons are in the fire with my car still in the shop undergoing some work, the washer that is still in "debate" mode, & my desire for this new car thing. There is never a good time for a car note, but my car won't last forever because right now it's at 278,000 miles. Then again, they don't make these newer cars to last like the one I have. If the Mazda CX-7 don't work out, I'm also considering the Toyota Avalon.
And last, you're talking to a girl that has NEVER had a car note as I've paid for my vehicles in cash. I've never wanted anyone to have that kind of control over something that I thought was *mine*, & it's hard to argue with a clear title to something that nobody can come pick up if you are late on a payment. Life gets really tricky sometime & seems like the moment you have a major disruption is when all the chips fall down.
We shall see...
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment