.jpg)
The 2009 Race For The Cure in Plano was a success today despite the fact that the humidity wasn't going to play nice. Temperature at 7:30 am was already 76 degrees with promises close to 100 degrees for the high today through the weekend. But that didn't matter one thing when determination is so strong for that which you love. And as you know, I walk for Janice & anyone else that has the ordeal that cancer brings. There were many in attendance & I had a lot of fun again this year, but last year it wasn't so hot.
Upon leaving the event, I returned home for a shower & relaxation for the venue for tonight. I was fortunate enough to come across some tickets to see Warren Hill & Pieces of A Dream at the Bishop Arts center, and a VERY nice time was had tonight. There were 2 shows & the later one is the one I attended....and they played the night away. Upon exiting there, we stopped by Chuy's on McKinney for a late night meal & we had the most fantastic night out under the stars sipping mango flavored margaritas (yummy yummy).
Take care until next time,
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment