
The picture above is for my FAVORITE treat in the Summer, as you can see that it entails fruits that aren't available year around. I fell in love with this fruit tart the first time I ever visited La Madeline for lunch. Janice & I used to frequent that place all the time, and this was the very thing that I mainly sought out when I visited in the warm weather.
The matter of the day before still plagued many citizens with the lack of power in various areas. I was fortunate enough to have not lost power, but some 130,000 people are still without. Can you imagine people that have full refrigerators & freezers they stockpiled for the kids out of school ? Not even to mention people with illnesses that depend on the electricity for various things ?
It was a pretty decent day at work, but I ended up staying over late to cover for another person out of the office. I'll adjust my schedule & perhaps leave early next Friday to make up for it. I don't have much planned for the evening except to relax myself & probably hit the sheets early. Not sure what the weekend will include, but we will play it all by ear. Thomas called tonight from San Juan, Puerto Rico to tell me about the women strutting through town with stillettos & thongs on. He & his wife will board their cruise liner tomorrow as they are celebrating 25 years of marriage & coming back home the day after Father's day.
Peace,
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment