Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Shocking Thursday.....




There are no words for what happened today. I'm still under the weather fighting bronchitis/allergies, but there are NO WORDS to express just how shocking this day was. The passing of Farrah Fawcett earlier today followed by the sudden death of Michael Jackson was just too much for the mind to digest.

I've been a fan of Michael Jackson growing up with him as a child listening to him with his brothers on the Motown records & variety entertainment shows. He was the genuine thing & no one could do what Michael could do.....NOBODY ! He had his moments & issues like anyone else, but when it was all said & done only God can judge him.

This is the song that came to mind when I thought about all of the songs that I adore by him & here is what I feel in my heart for him right now.




Rest in peace, Michael !

T.

1 comment:

Miss.Teresa said...

Michael was a great person im so sad it has left us but now he is in a better place with my paw paw my dear cousin who bday was yesturday and that really hurt me yesturday i just broke down crying last night. like my bestie told me yesturday " It's like im in a dream n this aint even happenin"