Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sizzling Saturday.....




And I do mean it was hot !

I lounged in bed until I just couldn't do it anymore. There is never too many baths in the Summertime or the right mixture of clothes to keep you somewhat satisfied. But I took a bath with some new bath soap that I have just come to adore by Yardley that contains lemon & shea butter. Somehow the lemon cools the skin & leaves the best scent that I've ever had.

Robert called & asked me if I wanted to go out for lunch, so he came by to pick me up and we headed over to Tejano's. The air conditioning was out & repairmen were there to fix it, but it wasn't bad at all because they had some portable units in place and seating in the smaller dining area. We sat around & talked for about an hour before he left, and I watched the Married With Children marathon on TV Land the rest of the evening.

Tomorrow will be the day for grocery shopping & I hope that I can find a watermelon bowl at Albertson's that looks half as good as the one in the picture above (LOL).

See ya !

T.

No comments: