
Good grief !!!!
Misery was the only thing served as I was leaving for work this morning. The cooler weather left here quicker than anything you could imagine. I'm serious when I say that I'm ready for Winter to get here just for the cold air. And please stop me if I go to complain about any of it, okay ?
I bumped into one of the secretaries today & I could tell that she was emotionally wrought. When I asked if she was okay, she confided to me that her mother was gravely sick & she was concerned if her mother had accepted Christ in her life. We visited on that for a bit because when you are emotionally bound, seems like your common sense of thought is nowhere to be found. It helps when you can speak on the matters of the heart when someone is wrestling to make sense of what is present, but overlooked. I gave her my number & told her to call me anytime she needed someone to talk to because I know how it can be when you need to be heard.
It was another crazy day & I'll be moonwalking out of that place on Friday ready to kick start my weekend. In the meanwhile, we are getting busy with appointments as the little children are in need of clinical services before they head back to school. August is the most "fun" month in the whole year because all of a sudden there is this great rush for services that could have been done all Summer !
Later,
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment