Friday, August 14, 2009

A Much Finer Friday....



I opened my eyes a happier person than when I laid down last evening & the fruits of my efforts paid off. I could tell even before I lifted myself from under the covers that I was indeed feeling much, much better. The energy that I hadn't felt in days had returned & my spirit was free from that lethargic, overwhelmed sense of being.

The drive to work was a nice one, as traffic seemed to be rather light & there were no troubles along the way. My boss was off today & the office wasn't full of too much drama because there were a lot of people that were off. I complimented the mother of a client on her pretty jewerly set. When she finished with her appointment, she stood at the counter & pulled off each piece to bless me with. I was in total shock that she did that, but I've done the same thing too. Once again, it gives me hope to know that this world still dares to be a blessing to someone else in spite of come what may. I'll send her a personal thank you card to her home address because it is only the right thing to do.

My day was all good from that moment & I hope that someone else on this earth will share the experience that I did, and I will do my part to continue to love my fellow man as I love my Lord. Tonight I will spend a nice quiet evening in peace to give myself some time to continue my recovery.

See ya later,

T.

No comments: