
The body will let you know when it has had *enough* & when it wants to shut down from all the insanity called life to get back to right. And the best my body would do is allow me to get up from bed long enough to get breakfast & crawl right back into bed. I slept for the most part of the day & woke up long enough to watch Judge Mathis/Judge Judy.
One thing I can tell you is that I feel like a completely different person inside & out. I'm grateful to God for removing the iniquity of sickness that was doing it's best to test me as a person. Too grateful for all the blessings in my life & the ability to share with others because God loves me so. Everyday is an opportunity to reach out & share a smile, but sometimes you need to be physically and emotionally "recharged". It has been a very stressful time all Summer with the heat & other things that can creep upon your well being before you know it.
I'm so looking forward to returning to work tomorrow because I miss the people that I work with & the clientele that we serve. It will be okay to return for one day & the weekend will afford another chance to revitalize myself.
Have a great evening !
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment