
Thank you God for allowing me to be with my family one more time. My sister & I haven't always been the closest, but time & God brought us to where we are....and I just love it !
I knew that my sister has been running all week & probably had a few more moves to make before tomorrow arrived. But I needed to see my sister because I have serious concerns when her spirit is pulling me. And she has been pulling on me very strong since yesterday & as long I see that she is alright, my soul will be at peace. She does so much for everyone & never behaves selfishly at all. I've not spoken with her all week long & that has disturbed me deeply. But I know if it's something she needs, she will definitely call.
Her house is where you go when you need to feel the undying act of love. There is chaos like anywhere else, but you can go to her house & do whatever you feel. Sometimes when I can't sleep, I can visit & crawl into her kids bed & say goodnight. Often times I just lay in the living room floor & let it all hang out ! We spent a great part of the day visiting & catching up, but she warned that she was putting everyone out at 7:30 pm, but it ended up being more like 9:00 pm.
Gotta love family....
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment