Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday's War...




Today was the worst day of all three in my world. I just wanted to crawl in a hole, cover my head, & stay until something changed. The color in my face was gone, I was weak as crazy, & nauseated beyond human belief. This was the HARDEST day for me to get through & I told me boss that if I didn't feel any better in the morning, that I would not be at work. At this point my allergies are off the chain & I don't know if I'm coming or going.

But I'm still faithful the Lord will get me through it as my trails have brought me to it. Tonight when I arrived home, I had some salisbury steak with mac-n-cheese, & now I'm going to bed to let me body have some time alone in total peace and quiet. Sometimes you just have to subtract yourself from whatever is going on around you & get yourself together....and that is what I'm about to do.

Stay good,

T.

No comments: