
It is really time for me to take a break from this place because I've not really been away from work to do myself any good. Once the weather breaks & the Summer lovin' co-workers get back from attempting sunstroke, I'm gonna be out of here for a moment. I'm dying to hit the road & free my mind, but I've not decided where I want to venture. But it will be in my foresight as to where, when, and how (drive/fly/Amtrak). All I know is that things are starting to irritate me that usually don't.
So for now I'm gonna relax, shut down this PC, hide the battery for the laptop, put the Blackberry in my sock drawer, & chill the heck out. I'm so grateful this week has gone by until I could just cry (LOL). Every situation that could make you bang your head on concrete showed up today. And since I like my little brain & my perfect skull, I'll get rid of what brought me to thoughts....stress !
Toodles,
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment