
Today I was the sickest soul on earth. My issue continued over into Monday morning, as I was sick for most of the night from being in that sun yesterday. I just wished I could have seen it coming, but my thoughts were not matching my actions. Seems like I was irritated in my spirit as my body was trying to come back from the drama that it experienced. I'd rather for something to flat out hurt me than feel bad & nothing you can think of will make you feel any better.
I started off the day with some Coca-Cola because I was vehemently sick to my stomach & didn't think that I would last the day. But I managed to take it slow and get past the morning & the evening went a bit better. When I made it home from work, I crawled across the bed & slept for what seemed like forever. In reality it was a couple of hours, but my body was still reaching for recovery. I went to Jack In The Box to pick up a grilled chicken salad for dinner, ingested a few grapes, swallowed a couple of glasses of water, & now getting ready to turn in for the night.
By all means, I surely hope that I feel better soon.
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment