There was so much to do today & seemingly very little time to get it done. But I managed to get what I was going to do out of the way & leave the rest for Monday. So I did quite a bit of work restoring my PC back to where it was & backing up that which had been restored, but needed backing up onto the external drive. I had to shut down for a while due to an insane storm that blew up this afternoon, but the breeze afterward was very, very pleasant indeed.
Do you have any idea how time consuming all this stuff is ? I had spent many hours on this thing before I realized it & I had worked myself into a fit of hunger. I decided to put a rib eye steak in the oven to ingest with a side salad. McCormick's has a seasoning that I used called Montreal Steak & it is very good. The only thing is that it is a bit "spicy" & if you overdo it, you will know right off the bat.
There are a few fires still left burning, but I'll get them done before I return to work. As for now, I'll bid you goodnight & have a pleasant tomorrow.
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment