Friday, November 14, 2008

Freezing My Nips Friday.....




Somehow I thought this picture was too "on target" not to put up.....LOL !

My day started as it usually does on Friday morning by thanking God for making it through the week to see the weekend. It was a warm morning with a forecast to turn really ugly before the end of my workday. So I dressed in layers, found my gloves & hat to put in my vehicle, & made my way out of the door. It was a nice commute today because there was no traffic, & even though I had planned to stop for coffee this morning....I waited until I arrived at work. I just didn't feel like going off my path to work because sometimes McDonald's can be crazy busy.

We had a very quiet day today because the Audiologist were out of the office in an all day conference & we only had one speech pathologist that was seeing patients. I still don't feel too well because my allergies are giving my sinus passages pure trauma. But I'm still weighing the option to go to the doctor, but I'm giving this Mucinex a chance to see if it will do the job. Usually I have to go a 3 day run before I can tell, but I'll make an appointment if I'm not seeing a drastic improvement by Monday.

After work, I returned home & took a very long nap because my body just felt like it was worn down. Since I have a funeral to attend tomorrow, it's hard to say what I'll do afterward. Perhaps just come back here & sleep (my Saturday's are starting to look this way), but we shall see. The winds are very gusty (25-40 mph) & it is SOOOO cold here, but I'm going to pour up some lemonade with vodka & make the best of this situation.

T.

No comments: