Sunday, November 16, 2008

Spent TOO Much Sunday...



My morning ran behind from being up late last night watching SNL; Justin Timberlake showed up during the Weekend News Update & hung around to clown with Beyonce. He is just too silly for words & I laughed so hard when they spoofed Bey's video. I don't know who in the heck thought that up, but they should be whipped beyond words for it (ROFLMAO).

I missed my usual date at McDonald's because I was too busy buying up quite a bit of beef that was on sale at Albertsons. They had flank steak (NICE cuts) for $3.00 off per pound & I ended up with much more meat than I could pack down in the freezer. This was the time to stock up for those cold days when I don't want to leave home & cook for myself. But there were other acquisitions that were very economical, but I also ended up purchasing some Hershey's Milk Chocolate Nuggets with almonds (my favorite candy) that was on sale for $3.00 each. My desk lamp in my den where my PC died last night & I went to 3 stores before I was able to locate the exact same one. Apparently they did a redesign because this one don't use the same bulbs, but my sister can benefit from my inability to...so it's all good !

Football was crazy from the word "go" & I'm too upset that I wasn't able to see the Philly Eagles game. Instead they aired Baltimore Ravens & I preferred to see the one I wanted. And they ended it in a tie with Cincinnati.....ain't that crazy ??? You know that I'm UPSET that my number #2 baby (Jason Campbell) lost to those Dallas Cowboys ! But it's all good.....there will be another day in America where the funk will rise again (LOL).

I'm outta here for now....it's gonna be a long day tomorrow.

T.

No comments: