I wasn't certain, but I thought that I was coming down with the flu. My body was out of whack & I felt like I want to throw up all over the place. My co-workers tried to convince me to leave today, but I held steady to stay the course.
However, let me tell you how HARD it was to smile today. There is nothing like when your legs hurt when you walking, but feels like your feet aren't even moving. Nausea beat me senseless all day long & I was too glad to see daylight leaving heading back home. Several people phoned as I was leaving work, but today was my late day & all I wanted to do was go back to where I started my day....in the bed !
I had a piece of steak in the refrigerator that I really needed to cook because I don't like it to sit for long. So I fired up the broiler, seasoned it, cooked it for about 20 minutes, prepared a side salad with some Paul Newman's light honey mustard, pulled up my TV tray close to the bed, & went for what I knew. It was very, very tasty & I drank enough water to keep me peeing all night long. I suspect that Mucinex had gotten the best of my system because I felt completely different after I had my dinner.
See ya later......I'm off to watch TV as I curl up in my WARM fleece blanket !
T.
2 comments:
Hey there sister girl!
I am happy to hear that you are feeling better!
That steak sounds soooo good...I have never tried the Paul Newman sauces!! How do you merinade your steaks...some people use wine or fruit juice and some use soy sauce.
Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa
Hey Lisa !
The cut of the steak is very tender, but what I had seasoned it with is McCormick's Grill Mates Spicy Montral Steak. Before I remove it from the oven,it helps to put a dab of butter on it to seal the seasoning.
It's REALLY tasty except you have to be careful because it also has red pepper that has a burn like you won't believe !
Thanks for the well wishes as I slowly return to normal(*hug*).
T.
Post a Comment