Saturday, November 1, 2008

A "Snapped" Saturday....




I woke up this morning with sweat running down my neck from being wrapped up tight in that dang fleece blanket. Apparently I reached a point in my sleep last night that I was cold, but let me tell you that it was a typical Summer morning here with I woke up. It was so hot that my ponytail that was wrapped on top of my head had come loose completely.

Since I didn't have any pressing business, I watched the Daily Show reruns for the week on Comedy Central & then I turned on the Oxygen channel to catch the marathon of Snapped. Wow....it's amazing what you will see on that show that is just unbelievable. Samantha called & we talked through most of the shows because she loves it also. Hunger pangs finally drove me from the house around 4:00 pm & I had a taste for a grilled beef stuffed burrito from Taco Bell. With dinner out of the way, I returned home & crawled right back into bed for an evening of fine TV viewing pleasure.

Now I'm going to bed because I have the real stuff to do tomorrow before the games.

T.

No comments: