Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Slowly Tuesday Turned....




Here's a picture of me as I patiently waited for the clock to move ever so slowly where the shackles would allow freedom to roam like an idiot at the end of the day.

My goodness.....would that short hand reach that four & the long hand EVER get on that six ? But after what seemed the longest day, it finally did so. Before I was leaving, one of the research professors that always seems SO engaged with my overall friendliness called to ask if I would like to do a video story for one of her doctoral studies. It pays REALLY well for the participation & it will only involve a couple of hours of my time. She & I crossed paths a couple of weeks ago and she said that she knew that I would be the one that could share great insight for what she searching for.

As I left for the day, I decided to go home to chill out for a while before heading over to my sister's house. Thomas called & we did some athletically analysis and he "touched fire" when I answered the phone. We went back & forth....back & forth....and back & forth on many things before he figured out that he was kicking deadwood. He quickly fled the scene & I was on my way to see the people. I arrived just in time to watch Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving Special (which is a standard in our environment) & we hung out until my eyes just burned from lack of sleep.

Now I'm heading out of here because it's gonna be ALL GOOD from here....I'm so ready !

T.

No comments: