Yes,dear...we did what we needed & we did it B-I-G !!!! I'm presently at a loss for words because although I'm a talker, sometimes silent reflection rules.
I suppose that I'm kind of still in shock because being a child of the 60's, I came up as things were changing around me. Although my parents protected us from feeling those effects, we still lived the change.
2 comments:
Well....BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA is the 44th president of these United States!
We HAVE overcome...
We HAVE arrived...
This time has come for America...
The tide has now been redirected...
We ARE more than conquerors.
Yes,dear...we did what we needed & we did it B-I-G !!!! I'm presently at a loss for words because although I'm a talker, sometimes silent reflection rules.
I suppose that I'm kind of still in shock because being a child of the 60's, I came up as things were changing around me. Although my parents protected us from feeling those effects, we still lived the change.
T.
Post a Comment