Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wild As The Funk Thursday...



Today was a day that I was glad to see it go right on by. All of the village idiots seemed to come out of nowhere & know not a damn thing. But you know it is my mission to do whatever it takes to count down the minutes that make up the hours.

Nothing very exciting happened today & I slept for hours when I returned home. But right now I hope this is just a faze that I'm going through because I can sleep for hours & still find a way to sleep even more. For now I am leaving because tomorrow is the debate & I plan on being very intensely focused on many, many things heard during it. Afterward I will follow all the analytics to see what is being said from it.

By the way, did you know it's only 90 days until Christmas ?

LOL...

T.

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

dont remind me - im poor

Sister Girl said...

I'm sorry that I brought the bad news, but always know that you are rich in love !

T.