
I think that it should be a law mandating that everyone automatically gets the day off following a high spirited game during the season. It is proof that there is so much emotion that is set into out of space that it's getting to be more intense than a few orgasms (LOL).
Anyway, I dragged my azz from under the covers at 6:50 am groaning all the way while running into doors to get myself out of this house on time. I'm glad that I found a pair of pants & blouse that suited my mood so that I could keep in step. However, I ran into my sister in the usual spot that we usually do & I called her to chat before we split off at the point that we do. I made it to work in good time with 15 minutes to spare. Evelyn treated me to a large coffee from McDonald's & I'll treat her on Wednesday to lunch at the BBQ place that we go. The day went on pretty well & I called to chat with my sister for a while to make sure that she made it on time because whenever I do see her on the road, it means that she's hooking it !
The day progressed along nicely & I decided to head straight over to my sister's house instead of going home. Her kids went nuts because they've not seen me in 2 weekends (due to football) & we hung out playing catch up. PJ & I chatted for a bit, but before I knew it 9:00 pm had arrived. I bid them goodnight because Monday's are hard on everyone & I know that tomorrow promises to be "fun" as I reviewed the case load of patients.
I'll leave you now & attempt to watch this game.....I'm not sure who will win !
T.
2 comments:
ok folk see u next time
I appreciate you coming my way...
T.
Post a Comment