Friday, September 26, 2008

Forked Up Friday....




Ordinarily I would tell you about my day in my blog, but today will be the synopsis of how "I" perceived the presidential debate on this evening. So get ready to hear from me on a subject that you will "rarely" see me discuss (politics) because it certainly is a firestarter amongst many people that you'd hardly hear say a word.

John McCain:

I wish he would just call Obama a "nigga" & get it over with ! If you could not see the blatant disrespect that he has for him, I don't know what to tell you that would convince you. He never showed anything but disregard whenever Obama went to make a correction to McCain on several things that he misstated Obama on. And just tell me why he could face the moderator while talking & NEVER did make eye contact with Obama (although MANY camera shots clearly showed Obama facing him). But of course this muthafukka was very PISSED off that Obama wouldn't call off the debate to accomodate "his" wishes.....how dare your ass !!!!

What I saw in this jackass tonight was a WHITE man that clearly has racial issues inside & if we don't stop this bastard from inciting 4 more years of walking backwards, if you think you are in a mess now....just you wait ! This is the McCain that walked away from a marriage to a woman that was with him through thick-n-thin for a "trophy" wife. This is the mothafukka that NEVER approved MLK's birthday while in office in Arizona (matter of fact, isn't that still an issue today). And add this to everything.....I can guarantee that none of his houses are affected by the mortgage crisis & he stands to get even richer as his wife is a beer baroness because it's always been the poor man's affordable drink.



Barack Obama:

My brother was dead on point tonight & his gentle grace was most effective. A lot of people want him to speak harsher tones to McCain. It's not how you say anything when you are delivering the truth to someone. The louder you speak is when critical parts of the message isn't heard. Do you want someone loud talking you ? All that will do is incite conflict & hostility & it just don't take all of that for you to make a point. So for all of those that want him to "lower" himself to please a few....thank you Obama for not going the low road !

He was brilliant & very respectful as always . More & more people are coming Obama's way than we can imagine because they see the way that McCain has forecasted Palin into the spotlight as "eyecandy" only & using her clearly to belittle the common sense factor that he don't credit the american people. But again, McCain don't see things as you & I do because he never had to achieve anything from the ground floor like Obama. I've followed Obama for a long time now & I've always been impressed with his work. And as I follow him right into the oval office, he's my brother that I know will never make me regret when I cast my vote.


T.

3 comments:

Sauce said...

sho' yo' rite!

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

Yes, I defintly felt he wanted to end a few phrases with boy when speaking to Obama.

I do think Obama made a few mistakes, but I think McCain showed some fire along with all his disgust.

It is obvious Barack is use to dealing with the white elephant in the room hate (pun intended), he was still gracious to McCain, almost made McCain seem like the crotchety old man.

I think both spoke to their base, but I am not sure if either won any indepents Friday night. I called it a tie, while most polls seem to be saying Obama slighty over a tie.

I'm glad you shared a little piece of your mind with us.

-OG

Sister Girl said...

Hey there !

I was ready to fry an egg off my azz when that debate was over. I could hardly sleep because I was preturbed over the way John McCain's rude overspeaking Barack Obama.

How DARE he assume that he speaks for me. Dammit,the last time I saw it...I had NO PROBLEMS vocalizing for myself. His nerves really got clicking when he started darting his tongue in & out and blinking rapidly.

I'm always happy to share my mind; problem is, most don't want to hear the truth(LOL).

T.