
The sound of howling wind woke me from my sleep this morning, but I knew that I had a few minutes before the rain would be here. I dressed quickly and made my way out of the door to fill my tank with gas before the price went crazy. I arrived at Exxon (closest station with the little I had in my tank) & the price was $3.42, so I got what I needed and left heading to McDonald's for a large coffee. I decided to stop by Albertson's because they had family packs of chicken wings for $.99 cents per pound & that is a STEAL !!!
I decided on chicken wings & fries for lunch and the rest of the day was spent watching tv and sleeping because you know that I don't like storms and rain makes me sleepy. Since I don't have a nap during the week, I definately make up for it on the weekend. But my head still hurts from all the crap in the air, but I raised my windows in my house around 6:00 pm as the rain had subsided and the sun was shining. The weather here is so pretty now....but I'm amazed how clear things are after you have such a magnificent storm. But even when the storms of life come at you, the rain don't last forever & the sun shines again to make you forget.
I'm out of here because I have stuff planned for tomorrow.
T.
3 comments:
i like them good sleeping and cuddling weather
I agree wholeheartedly, but for now...it's the NFL action I wanna see (LOL).
T.
Girl let's not even talk about Ike.
Post a Comment