
What's up, world ? I surely hope that you had a relaxing weekend & a great time doing whatever you had to do. I'm surely not ready to get back on the chain gang Wednesday, but I have been so busy doing some of everything that had been idling in the wings awaiting closure. So to make a valid point here, I was able to get a lot of little fires put out. The next big thing that I have scheduled is to get rid of all the furniture in my living room so that I can get that remodeling process underway. I think that I'll make my den more of a theater room than a computer room, but unsure right now where this PC will go (I do not want it in my bedroom under NO circumstances because I already have my laptop keeping time in it since I brought it home recently).
I was sitting here today watching 53 auctions on My Ebay (you know I love that place), & I decided to view some of one of the other sellers stuff on a Zune accessory that he has. Well, I ran into a picture that was taken sometime on the 40's - 50's & it was a snapshot of a woman that must have posed for her man/photographer. But as I dug around a little deeper, I discovered that if you specify "risque", you can see some crazy shyt on Ebay. It made me wonder what would I do if I saw a picture of my mother/grandmother/aunt/cousin on this thing. I'll tell you what...if you search back to how far posing nude goes, it is NOTHING that is brand new. But it's odd how the old people don't speak of what THEY used to do....and REAL quick to correct you ! The picture you see above was one of the more decent ones that I could find to post where the Google police wouldn't set up a dragnet for me. As you can see, this picture is rather dated & for sale by some guy that probably dated the old girl once upon a time.
If someone had snapped a picture of me like that, I promise you that it never left the house & Poloroids have no negatives to worry about (Ha Ha). Not that I would recognize the poor girl in this picture today, but I'm sure that she has relatives that would be shocked by what they would see. I know if I found something like this of my female relatives, I would probably faint right on the spot.
Have a great evening !
T.
2 comments:
I'm glad you explained the pic...you know I was wondering. Remodeling HOW FUN!!
-OG
This remodeling is gonna be a pain in the butt, but I gotta get rid of what I have to figure out what space I can work with.
But I think that I don't want to do a sofa/loveseat arrangement anymore; what appeals to me right now is working more with overstuffed chairs. I have a large picture window that takes up my north wall, but I love the light that comes through it.
T.
Post a Comment