Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Looney Wednesday....




Today was a very nice day starting off with the wonderful weather that we are blessed with in Texas. I surely hope that the swealter of Summer has decided to pass me & I'm ready to drag out my winterwear and start my cold morning walks again. Besides I'm sick of all the allergy stuff & bugs have certainly taken advantage of the warm temperatures.

We were a little on the busy side today with the usual stuff & Bae Bae called to advise that she was throwing a little party this evening for her nephew. I told her that I would come over for a bit, but you know that I can't hang with those ladies. They have much more energy than I can ever pull off during the week, but this is my time of the year to get it going on. As the day ended, I returned home for a brief nap before Samantha called to chat. We were on the line for about an hour before Thomas called to advise me that he was in my neighborhood & wanted to drop off that bottle that he brought back for me the last time he went to St Thomas. I advised him that I would welcome him anytime he arrived & finished up my conversation with Samantha.

He arrived & we visited for a couple of hours as we did several things on the PC. While he was here, I decided to connect the router that I've been talking about. He was too shocked that I hadn't connected it, but he already knew that I'd wait on him for that kind of stuff. There is some stuff that I will do for myself & some stuff that I wait for him to do because I know that he will do it right the first time (and I wasn't trying to jack up my internet access doing something wrong). He finally left & I headed out for about an hour to hang with the crew. We had fun chewing on pizza & cake while acting a pure fool under the marvelous Texas night. And soon it will be Friday when we will pick it right back up again, & I was too happy that I made it out for a little while.

Now I'm heading to bed because all this router stuff has given me a pure headache(LOL).

T.

No comments: