
The hurricane issue has many, many people on a sense of fear. If not for the fear of self, it's for loved ones & the impact that it will have on their lives. The day here was a pretty humid one & you could feel the sense of rain in the air. When the day ended, Samantha & I went to a seafood restaurant for dinner. It was nice to get out & chill with her, but every tv in the place was blasting the weather making the atmosphere unable to think of any other thing. The winds began to pick up here around 9:30 pm & although I'm here working on my computer, I can hear it rapidly increasing in strength. So I'll update you as things go by & hope for the best of a storm that brings a vast amount of uncertainty.
Be good,
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment