Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tired & Tattered Tuesday




I still was sleepy as heck when that alarm clock blared across the room, but the only choice I had was to get up & turn the sucker off. However, I found myself crawling back into bed waiting for the second alarm to sound (I was smart enough to set the additional one after being up late last night).

The travel to work wasn't a bad one & I made it safely in record time. We were so busy today that it was just remarkable & I was so happy to leave that place at 4:00 pm, but I stood in line at the post office to mail a package for about 20 minutes because only one window was open & this customer had no grasp of how US Currency in change being returned worked. I stood there for about 10 minutes before it dawned on my that the line wasn't progressing (heck...I was playing around on my PDA & it's easy for me to lose focus). Eventually I was out of there & stopped by Wingstop for some wings for my dinner. I watched the Daily Show, Colbert Report, talked to Thomas, talked to Samantha.....and then I was pooped out !

Now I'm heading to bed because I'm long overdue to reconnect my brain with my pillow for some energizing to restore the current (ha ha).

Ciao !

T.

No comments: