
Today was crazy & Texas is starting to look like Alaska today because the sun won't even begin to rise until I arrive at work at 8:00 am & by the time I'm home at 5:00 pm, you best not think that you'll have any daylight to do a dang thing. And for those of you that don't know it, my azz can sleep anytime the sun goes down or it's cloudy. One reason that my bedroom is stone dark is because I can't sleep if the sun is shining through....although I have no problem watching TV late at night & waking up with a 75 watt bulb shining in my eyes in the middle of the night.
My corporate day was a relatively decent one & my physician and I cannot seem to catch up with one another. When he calls me, I'm not available & when I call him back, you can already imagine. But hell, my time is just as precious as his & I don't sit around waiting for NOBODY to call me (either you catch me or you don't). I think that I'll just stop by his office late Friday we don't speak before then.
Have a great one !
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment