Today was a relatively decent day & I really had a good feeling deep down in my soul for some unknown reason. I suppose part of that reason was that it was Friday & I get to have 2 days all to myself without any interruption unless I desired it. Since the office is typically quiet, it gives me a much more relaxed atmosphere. As you have probably noticed, I've become quite a lazy blogger lately, but I'm working on doing better. By the time I wake up in the morning & read through my online account info and RSS reader, then Google reader....then several email accounts along with the corporate email & other programs,I'm typically WORN OUT by the time I get home in the evening. So if I'm behind on doing it, please be patient as I'm no longer the spring chicken that I once was & information overload has no ICD-9 code that my mental health insurance will cover(LOL). If you knew how much computer access I take on within a 24 hour period, you would say "shame on you".
It was very quiet in the office today as Maria & I were the only 2 in our area. Evelyn has decided to take off each Friday in August, so I assume her duties when she is away. She will be there on the last Friday this month because I'm out for an extended Labor day weekend. I drank so much water that I lost count of how much until I realized I had emptied the last gallon. Then I started in on iced tea because you know that I talk a lot & that makes my throat thirsty. When I left work, I stopped by Subway for a six inch tuna on wheat for dinner because I was pretty certain that I was not going back out. I know this is the night that I usually kick it,but it's still hot in the evening & I refuse to have anything to do with it. Talked to Samantha via phone until my battery just gave out completely & then I watched South Park until it ended. I'll be busy most of this weekend doing some odd and ends on my computer here to clean up my music files so I can create an updated catalog for them.
Going to bed now to watch the usual drivel....see ya later !
T.
5 comments:
love you header. tell me, what is the building with the round ball on top? I've seen this before on tv.
hope you have a nice weekend. we are doing the rummage sale this weekend for my niece. been there since 7:30 a.m. I'm beat. but we made over $1500 today. and still have all day tomorrow. that should buy some gas and lodging for her medical trips.
miss our chats. hope I can get back to my routine around here and buzz you sometime soon.
~D~
Hope tomorrow is better than today. It was so hot here that I refused to divulge my terror upon any unsuspecting soul & stayed home all evening. I stepped out once because starvation ran me momentarily from my cave, but been doing various things off and on all day.
Yes,we must catch up soon. I've been busy with little episodes of this & that,but seems like so much little crazy shyt here floats to the surface.
T.
yeah, I hear shyt floats! LOL
love ya much, ~D~
I managed to stay in all weekend I am about to splurge and order my dinner in, I should cook but I have eaten in all weekend and well I want something.
It's hailing here right now anyway only giving me an excuse to stay a hermit until tomorrow at 8 when I catch the bus out to work.
TTYL!! Hope your weekend was a quiet and relaxing as mine!
-OG
My weekend was VERY nice because I didn't do a doggone thing worth even mentioning.
I hung out here in the den of my home messing with some music until I was brain dead. Also I was trying to clean out a multitude of emails that I possess & constant file maintenance because I need to do another update on what media is on which drives.
Going back to work Monday will be a "challenge",but you just know somehow I will manage.
T.
Post a Comment