
Today was the best day I've had in the last couple of days & I'm thankful to the man upstairs for taking the best care of me. I'm rarely a person that claim any illness, but your girl really has been through the ringer & back again. At times I thought that I would call 911, but then the feeling would pass over. Let me tell you now...you better take heed & keep your butt out of this heat because it ain't no joke whatsoever !
I managed to get up out of the bed because I had stuff that I really needed to take care of this day. I needed to go to the bank, the water company, post office all before the heat became untolerable. By the recent standards, you can say that you want to be out of the heat by 11:00 am. The water company took the longest because it was 10 deep when I entered the building,but I had to get this matter resolved today because they have failed to credit me with a payment that was made online through their website at a time where they were converting accounts. I'm sorry but if I'm going to "give" some money to someone, it certainly won't be the damn city services for rain water.
The afternoon was spent relaxing under the air conditioner & sleeping whenever I could. I did manage to get to see my sister & her family this evening because I really needed to get out for a while. I gave my niece my former LCD monitor & the subwoofer to my nephew because I knew they wanted them. I had purchased some 6 packs of bottled Cokes because we like to freeze them on hot days & eat the ice formation. Now I'm preparing myself for bed because I'm pretty certain that office will be a mess when I arrive because they just won't act right whenever I'm away (sigh).
Be good,
T.
3 comments:
I'm glad you are feelign better lady! ;)
-OG
yes praises are in do (not due) order
Thanks for the wonderful sentiments...it means a lot !
T.
Post a Comment