
Upon opening my eyes, I could immediately tell that my situation had drastically improved. Even though I was still experiencing a little pain still, it was nothing compared to yesterday. So I'm thankful to God that he showed me mercy in my time of need.
I really didn't have anything pressing to do today, so I stayed inside & worked on a few things on my PC. It crossed my mind to venture out for lunch at a Tex-Mex restaurant, but I decided not to simply because I didn't want to put on any decent clothes. All I wanted to do was hang out in my loungewear in hopes that no one stopped by forcing my hand to change into something respectful. There are many weekends that I do enjoy total relaxation & after a week like this certainly proved as one of those times.
In between this & that, I had the opportunity to catch up on a few movies on cable. Being that I'm not the biggest fan of Martin Lawrence, I did enjoy watching National Security & he DEFINATELY had my interest when he pulled out those handcuffs to hook up that sista(LOL). Man, I need a pair of those bad boys in a GOOD way (wink wink). And now, I'm preparing to watch the movie Original Sin with Angelina Jolie & Antonio Banderas because it's always good for a rerun once in a while.
Toodles,
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment