Today was a very crazy day because there were so many issues in the office today where the heads of departments were placing blame & pointing fingers instead of implying resolutions. In this day & time where temperatures are at 100 degrees & $4.00 per gallon gasoline rules, I think they could be more considerate of the patients.
We were short handed, busy like crazy, & I stayed logged into 3 different computers all day long depending on which was closer for what I needed at the time. I must have easily dropped 15 pounds running all over that place, & I barely had a chance to eat my lunch, even though I missed my breakfast because of the insanity.
Bae Bae called just after lunch to mess with me about the NBA stuff, because they know I don't have an active social life when it gets to the Playoffs. She invited me out to kick it with the clique under the stars tonight, & they are doing fried ribs on the propane and dragging out the monster margarita machine. I've been so ready to get my Summer back in action & the timing for it all was just too perfect.
So I'll see you later....have a great one !
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment