Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday's Renewal...

When I opened my eyes this morning, it was just around 7:40 am & I wondered why am I suddenly sleeping in so lately. Typically I wake up around 4:30 am - 5:30 am for the day, but the last couple of months have shown a drastic change in sleeping habits.



On a normal evening, I crawl into bed around 9:00 pm - 9:30 pm, but even that had changed to around 11:30 pm - 12:00 midnight. But I really do better when I get to bed early & rise early than later. I really need to get back on track now that basketball has ended & that is where the change of familiarity broke down. And now that it's amazingly hot outside in Texas, you can best believe that I do no moving than necessary. We are gonna kick back up hanging out on restaurant patios sipping cool Summer drinks, & we've located a place downtown that serve some very POTENT margaritas.



I sauntered about the house today because I didn't have much of a need to venture out anywhere, so I played around on the computer for a while until it was time to see the family. So I left here just as the sun was heading down for the day & my sister was watering her front lawn. Since I love getting my feet wet in warm grass, I offered to water the back lawn for her and she said okay. There is something amazing about wiggling your toes around as you spray your feet with the water hose. Her dog was mad at me because I squirted him too & he just loathes getting wet.



Now I'm preparing myself for a week ahead of me that will entail some amount of drama, because it always seem to be around one way or another. So I will bid you adieu & will catch up with you on the other side of right now.



Peace !

T.

No comments: