Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dear Blogger: I've missed you !

It's been a LONG time since I was here, but I've missed the very thing that drives me to love my life...expression ! I was born to do exactly what I do & that is make other people happy. As much as I love to talk & make people smile, I also have a love of "sharing" my story to all that can enjoy hearing about my dull life that others find so fascinating.

A lot has transpired since some of the last musings that I bored you with, but all in all I can say that I'm a better girl that you knew. I've gotten older, wiser, smarter, poorer in some ways...richer in others, found true love, a desire to marry (still on the fence with this one...LOL), & deeper appreciation for simply being able to "breathe" (if you don't know what I mean, you will someday...trust me). But nevertheless, life gets more fascinating by the day; the older I get, the more I appreciate it ! I will soon approach my 50th year of existence (half a century, ya'll....*loud scream*). I'm better than ever in my skin, working on doing some things in this turn of the next half century, & loving my friends/family HARDER than I ever did before. This journey is NOT a promised thing, but a sheer privilege.

I won't drive you crazy, because you know I can talk (LOL). But I guarantee you this....I'm back, I'm blessed, & I have a song in my heart every day of my life ! Stay wonderfully amazing & I'll be back tomorrow for more adventures with the Sista from around the way (*grin*).

Peace & blessings,

T.

No comments: