Friday, April 13, 2012

It's A Brighter Day !

Let me get you up to speed...

I have a boss that I would do ANYTHING in the entire world for because she is one of the BEST souls I've come across in life. Happy 65th birthday, JB Lewis....blessings to you for many more !

Well, today I sat her down to chat with her about some things that were eventually going to be a "problem" in her immediate area because of some cutthroat tactics that are going on behind her back & I could tell by the look on her face that she "suspected" such, but needed confirmation. I'm not a "brown nose" by any sense of the word, but if I call you "friend"....you are well protected in my world. And a big shake up is coming down the pike in the office that will cause one termination & a demotion that included some of what was shared with her, but I can't get into the schematics beyond what I've expressed so far.

This puts to rest the uneasiness of the drama that has been unfolding over the last year. Many departments were uneasy with the scene & have been meeting with the Director of the center where I work to address the concerns of the mishandling of matters. After concerns had been addressed with the powers to be according to ethical standards, we can now go back to proper case handling & strengthen the relationships of dedicated client care. My boss's admiration for her crew has grown deeper & the vote of confidence in our effectiveness cleared the debris from the aftermath of what had occurred.

This will be a fresh approach on the days ahead, as we build back up the "team effort" that was destroyed by the distrupture of the blemishes gone by. May God give us grace, humility, and honor to make others feel the love that we have always exemplified in the creed we strive to live by.

Take care,

T.

No comments: