Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Last Day of My 49th Year of Existence...

Wow !

I still remember my 18th birthday (took forever to arrive) & tomorrow I'll turn 50 years living. How interesting that time could fly by so with seemingly little time between, but the older you get & the more bills you have....time truly waits for nothing. At this point in my life, I can say I'm really happy. Most people don't even know what makes them happy, but I'm happy. Not ecstatic or anything, but reasonably happy. I have a job, food, cool/warmth, clean clothes, gasoline, love, family, friends, etc....and all else is a plus.

I purchased a vehicle last year & although the financier of the loan isn't exactly my best friend, I decided to visit with my new credit union, Resource One. I joined them the last day of December 2011 simply because I wanted to establish better business connections & disconnect anything that does not "benefit" me going into 2012. The young lady that assisted me when I opened my account had impressed me so when I did that I promised her that we will do business again even she offered a variety of things at that time. I really wanted to get to know them, as well allowing them to get to know "me" & not just an account number. I contacted her in February & we established a new credit card account at that time. Briefly touching on the refinancing of my vehicle, I decided to visit with her today about the next step.

The approval was so quick that it made my head spin. This credit union has been a total blessing to me all around. Now comes the task of ending long & "challenged" associations with other credit lenders that just failed to see my "worth", but I guess they never thought anyone would leave. Goodbye to Capital One, Chase, Discover....my money will now go to American Express (BEST card ever), Resource One, State Farm (I get rebate for paying my insurance premium with their own card). All else has to get out & stay out....LOL.

Life is good.....striving for great....stay wonderful !

T.

No comments: