Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Tuesday Out of Normal...




I woke early so that I could get into my local precinct to get my ballot cast for my selection for the Democratic choice for Governor of Texas in this election year. I know a lot of people are not into politics, but I feel that it's a given right to me as I know what it took by personal sacrifices by my forefathers. So for those that don't, it's okay...but for me, I have to do it "just because". I was fortunate enough to be the first counted as the first person there & the first to place my ballot into the machine.

Amazingly enough the morning was a great one, as I had enough coffee in my cup to serve a party of 5 easily (LOL). However, I already knew that it was going to be a long day because of moving around earlier than normal & it would be an ordinary Tuesday also (busy as heck). All in all, it was a very good day for me as it was drama free. My attention span was intact for most of it, but I had quite a bit of humor going on inside & tried to spread it around the best I could. My co-workers asked me if I was okay because they've not heard me talk that much in 2 weeks. But you see, 2 weeks ago I could hardly hear you due to the fluid in my ears from the allergies. And now, I'm a much better person than they've been sharing an office space with lately.

I'm still trying to find my way with this blog again, but I feel so "disconnected" & don't want to let senseless stuff creep into here. As you know, I love to laugh & have a GOOD time...and please know that as I sit here typing, there is the BIGGEST smile on my face because I love the comic within.

Stay blessed,

T.

No comments: