Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Idea For A Great Wednesday....




Today as I prepared myself for work, I wondered for a moment what kind of day it would turn out to be. Lo & behold, by the time it ended the answer was a very clear one (LOL). There is so much life in the way & by the time I get around to blog, most of it is a complete blur. I used to have time to write my blog throughout the day & apply the finishing touches to post before bedtime, but even that has become a total failure. Too much that I want to write but I'm in bed much too early these days & it's hard making up for lost time. Our workload hasn't increased, but the issues with software (how many times can I say it...) definitely had everyone's desk overrun with chaos. In my 11 years, it had never been this bad & I pray to all that is holy that it quells very soon.

Until next time,

T.

No comments: