Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Sunday Full of Sunshine & Family....




The day started off like many days coming to follow; it was balmy & hazy. But I refrained from taking coffee this morning because I was afraid that I would never cool off if I did so. Instead I treated myself to Pei Wei because I said from this point that I would try EVERY dish on the menu once so that I can make notes of my likes & dislikes. Currently nothing had been sampled that I didn't care for, so it's gonna be hard to displease me. And I just live for that mandarin orange tea & crab won tons...yummy !

Eventually I made my way to my sister's place where we celebrated the day with great food & extended family. We were tired out of our minds by the time everyone left at 11:00 pm & if we didn't leave on our own, she was ready to put you out (LOL). Tomorrow will be another crazy day as I've been invited to spend the day at the lake house with Thomas & his wife in the country. So it will be interesting as he is taking the four wheeler to run on the property, but even though I'm my age...I can still get down like the little kids.

So as I leave you, I wish you a wonderful evening.

T.

No comments: