
Today was one for the memory books as I was blindsided by some news that came to me from multiple directions. One of my co-workers that was diagnosed 2 years ago with lung cancer (non-smoker) was removed from the clinical study that she's been on due to some changes going on inside of her body that exempts her. They are suspecting that the cancer has gone into her brain, but that is yet to have confirmation. Not only did that come at me, but there was a tornado formed less that 1/2 a mile from where my friend Thomas works & that put additional shudder into my bones. But by the grace of God, it didn't touch down & all was well with the exception of some wind damage of various sorts.
We are still plagued with phone issues that seems to only get more & more interesting as the days go by. Yesterday, the entire phone was unable to receive calls - but could place them until late in the afternoon when AT&T finally resolved the matter. And I like VOIP to a certain degree, but I simply dislike the equipment that we're using because it picks up too much background noise...and that's not good. But we shall see what comes of it as time goes on, but I surely wish they would take it back to the way it was before.
It's been a long, long day & I'll bid you goodnight until next time.
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment