This has been quite a week of various sorts. Trying to keep up with a relationship with someone that cares NOTHING for sports is quite entertaining. I've attempted to "tone it down", but for some reason the 2012 NBA playoffs have been intense...and so have the walls in this house. My poor boyfriend just don't know which way to run when I "express" myself with glee or anger...not sure to run or stay. But I'm trying to be a lady when he's kicking it, but he's cramping my style ! I love him & try to turn it off when he's here, but he feels me shaking from withdrawals from the lack of it & he turns on the TV.
I visited with my doctor to follow up on my physical & I was SHOCKED by the results. As a African American female that stands 5'7 & "plump", my blood work would AMAZE you. I give glory to God because he knows that I have a strong desire to run, but I wanted to know the shape of my heart/body chemistry before I took that approach. My stress test amazed the doctor & he have me the okay to take any course of direction that I chose. My bone density graph was good with no remarkable issues, so I'm going to do what my heart has the itch for...R-U-N !!!! I'm currently mapping my steps on how to begin, as it's been too many years since I've done such a thing (can we say middle school). The last thing I need are any stress fractures, torn ligaments, or improper training.
I'm looking forward to the next week coming up, as my baby brother is coming home for a visit & the crazy NBA semi-finals. Though Boston Celtics is my second love ONLY to the San Antonio Spurs, that young Philadelphia 76'ers are NOT going to lay down & take no crap. It's going to be a blood bath until the end & it's won't be pretty in the least. San Antonio can take Indiana (IMO), but they will likely have to go 6 games to do it. I was more fearful facing Memphis than LA Clippers, but we shall see.
Until the next time,
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment